Saturday 2 April 2016

More Barbarians!


Inspired by the tiger riding chap in the last post I dug out these old Chaos Marauders from Games Workshop from the lead mountain. I'd picked them up cheap from ebay last year, not sure with what in mind (probably Frostgrave). 
I've always liked Dave Andrews' sculpts (his medieval swiss that foundry make are fantastic), they aren't always the best proportioned (big hands!) but they always paint up well and are full of character


I'm on the lookout for some more of these now - or the Bearmen of Urslo from the Dogs of War range, which match up nicely. Drop me a comment below if you've got some. 



Here's a group shot of the barabarians so far. Evil Big Boris from Heresy Miniatures has photobombed the picture - he was painted a while ago and has been based up to match. 



No comments:

Post a Comment